today, I would like to show you a colorful tag inspired by the 12 Tags of 2014 - September.
- apply Alcohol Blending Solution through the TCW Harlequin Mini stencil to Gloss Paper
- swipe the paper through Alcohol Ink (Juniper)
- stamp a flower from Karten-Kunst Gartenblumen with Brilliance (Graphite Black) using masking tape - I also tried Archival (Jet Black) and Staz On (Jet Black) but I had some smudge issues - the Brilliance just worked best for me
- color another piece of Gloss Paper with Alcohol Inks (Pink Sherbet, Sunshine Yellow, Clover, Sailboat Blue, Purple Twilight, Silver Mixative) and stamp Hero Arts Thank you Definition over it with Brilliance (Graphite Black)
- cut out several butterflies from this colored piece of paper and adhere them to the panel with Glossy Accents
- embellish the panel with Remnant Rubs (Botanical, Words, Numbers) and adhere it to a Black Craft Tag leaving a small black border
- add Linen Ribbon and fray both endings
Here is a close-up - isn't the metallic shine of the butterflies just fabulous?
I would like to link this tag up to the following challenges:
12 Tags of 2014 - September
A Blog Named Hero Challenge #51: Spell it out for me!
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #4 - Color Challenge
Paper Crafting Challenge 18: Inspired by ... Tim Holtz
Creative Friday #110: Struktur
Have a nice week.