this is the card that I would like to show you today:
- stamp the cute little chicken family from Unity Stamp Company Garden Variety with Versafine Toffee on watercolor paper
- color the image with Inktense Pencils and a waterbrush
- mask the image with a strip of scrap paper and add dyed (Distress Re-Inker Peacock Feathers) embossing paste through the TCW Chickenwire Reversed Mini stencil
- stamp the sentiment ("Happy Birthday" from Avery Elle Written in the Stars and "from all of us" from The Alley Way Stamps Monster Mash) with Versafine Onyx Black directly to the panel
- round the corners with a 1'' corner rounder
- remove a strip from the panel and replace the removed part with burlap
- adhere the pieces to a kraft cardbase (burlap with double-sided adhesive and watercolor panel with foam tape)
- add three sequins (Bumblebee) and some paint splatters (diluted Distress Re-Inker Peacock Feathers) for even more texture
I am going to take part in the following challenges:
Colour me ... Challenge #37
Moving along with the Times Challenge - It's Texture Time!
Shopping our Stash Challenge #168 - Chicken
Have a nice day.