Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Garden

Hi there,

today, I would like to share this cute birthday card with you. I tried a new technique and I call it  Inktense Glitter Watercoloring. I love all that sparkle and shine, don't you?



I would like to take part in the following challenges:

Lawnscaping Challenge No. 106 - Try a NEW Technique


Sparkle & Shine Challenge


The Cutie Pie Challenge #87 - Layer it up

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything goes 4 Kids


Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.

Yours,


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanja. Love all the glitter! Thanks for playing at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love all of the pretty sparkle and the cute scene you created! Thanks for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tanja such a great idea and the glitter is really apparent. Love the embossed vellum strip xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! amazing glitter watercoloring!! it looks INCREDIBLE!!! <3 that hummingbird is seriously one of my favorite images ever! and i LOVE it all shiny like that!! so pretty!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the scene you created, it is so adorable! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails