I would like to show you this fun robot card over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color three of the fun A Day for Daisies Bot Two images with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- use the Stampendous Tiny Alphabet stamp set, Versamark and WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder to add the sentiment
- stamp the Create a Smile Color your Polka background onto a stitched panel of watercolor paper with Versamark and heat-emboss it with Ranger Cement embossing powder
- color the dots with the same colors of the Inktense Pencils used on the robots
- adhere the panel to a light grey cardbase
Have a day for daisies.