I would like to show you a watercolor Christmas Tag over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut out a stitched tag form watercolor paper
- stamp one of the adorable little bunnies from the Memory Box Bunny Wishes set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and mask it off
- stamp the poinsettia and two leaves from the Poppy Stamps Poinsettia Peace set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with Judi Kins Egyptian Gold embossing powder
- color the images and the background with Jaxon Aquarelle watercolors
- stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Capri Weihnachtspost with Versafine (Onyx Black) and heat-emboss it with clear embossing powder
- dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Ink (Mowed Lawn) and thread it through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.