Sunday, November 6, 2016

Christmas Washi Tape

Hi there,

it's time for another Stencil Sunday and the start of a new Mixed Media Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog and I created my own custom-made Christmas Washi Tape:

  • cover the backside of  a piece of plain tissue wrap with Stick-it Adhesive - leave the backing on until you really want to use the tape
  • cut the tissue wrap into six 2 cm wide strips
  • I created three pairs - a grey, a brown/vintage and a black one

Here is a close-up of the grey Washi Tape:



This is the brown/vintage version of the Washi Tape:


And this is the black pair of the Washi Tape:


This Washi Tape will be great for wrapping your presents or for the use on Christmas Mixed Media Projects. I can't wait to use it.


I hope you got inpsired.

Yours,





    2 comments:

    Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails