connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 20th transatlantic get-together!
Our requirements for this meet-up were:
"winter + not a card"
- cut out the Lori Whitlock Scalloped Flap Treat Box from patterned paper from the Crate Paper Bundled up Collection
- cut a window-opening into the front of the box and cover it with a piece of acetate from the inside
- create a background on a piece of watercolor paper using Distress Inks (Broken China, Salty Ocean), add splatters with Pearlized Water and white Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor
- pop up a stitched hillside cut with one of the Mama Elephant Landscape Trio dies from white cardstock with the help of one of the Mama Elephant Pop up Trio dies
- now it's time for my favorite part: creating the little scene
- stamp the two trees and the gift from the Poppy Stamps Christmas Delights set and one of the sweet little bunnies from the Memory Box Bunny Wishes set onto a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper with Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- color the images with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- adhere the elements with double-sided adhesive
- add Liquid Applique (White) around the window-opening
Now make sure to hop over to see Cornelia's Creation.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...