Monday, January 23, 2017

Tags of Affection Part 1: With all my Heart - Von Herzen

Hi there,

I am starting a new Mini Series over on the Karten-Kunst Blog and this time it is all about "Tags of Affection". This is the first of six and I will show you the others on the next couple of Mondays:

  • use one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tags STAX dies to cut a tag from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
  • cut out the little heart-shaped hole with the help of one of the hearts from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 5
  • stamp the adorable bunny from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and add some hearts from that same stamp set as well
  • color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers 
  • add little details with a white gel pen
  • stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Große Worte Überraschung set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
  • thread pink and natural twine through the hole of the tag

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails