this is kind of a sad occasion. This will be the last post on the a Day for Daisies Blog for quite some time and we all used our favorite images once again to honor Tammy's wonderful creations.
Today is the first day of our ADFD Blog Hop - a celebration of all of the beautiful images Tammy has created over the years. As a special surprise for Tammy, we have a combination of current and former DT members participating in the hop. Her art and generous heart have touched us all. We want to take a moment to show our gratitude and thank Tammy for the blessings and joys we have received as members of the ADFD DT.
Our theme is “A Collection of ADFD Favorites” - so each DT member’s blog you visit will share something she has created with one of her favorite ADFD images. The hop has hidden prizes - a commenter from each hidden prize stop will win a choice of one image from the ADFD Shop! You won’t know where the prizes are hidden, so be sure to leave a comment at each stop of the Hop! Our Blog Hop will run from 7:00 a.m. eastern standard time on Saturday, March 25, 2017 until 9:00 p.m. eastern standard time on Tuesday, March 27, 2017.
In addition to the Blog Hop, we invite you to share your Favorite ADFD image in the final ADFD Blog Challenge. The linky will stay open until Friday, March 3rd. All prize winners will be announced on the ADFD Blog on Saturday, March 4, 2017. We hope you will join our celebration of the thousands of images Tammy has created. Rules for the challenge are posted on the right sidebar of the ADFD Blog - the last spot of the stop! Are you ready to HOP?!?
- color the adorable A Day for Daisies Sweet Dragon with Copic, Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and Zest-it
- draw in some little dots on his tail with a white gel pen
- cover the larger dots with Glossy Accents for extra dimension
- use the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder die to cut an ATC from black cardstock
- create a background with the help of Distress Paints (Picket Fence, Dusty Concord, Broken China, Evergreen Bough, Weathered Wood) and a brayer
- apply Versamark through the ARTplorations Foiled again Mini stencil and heat-emboss the pattern with WOW! Magical Mauve embossing powder
- add more texture by stamping elements from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set with Archival Ink (Watering Can)
- stamp the dots from the same stamp set with Versamark and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- cut a strip from black cardstock using one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Sentiment Strips
- stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Many Mini Messages set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with that same white embossing powder used on the dots
- darken the edges with a Distress Crayon (Black Soot)
Enjoy the rest of the hop.
Have a day for daisies.