connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 22nd transatlantic get-together!
Our requirement for this meet-up was:
"acetate but not on a shaker"
This time we have a special guest. Cornelia invited the wonderful Rosi from Daeny's Creations to share her project with us. So make sure to visit her blog by clicking on this link.
- stamp the sweet giraffe from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Wild Thing set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- stamp the first and fourth part of the sentiment from the same set with Versamark onto a strip of green cardstock and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- create the second and third part of the sentiment with a Dymo Label Maker
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper and create a background using Versafine (Onyx Black) and the leaf images from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Some Birdie loves you set
- color the leaves with Brushos (Leaf Green, Emerald Green)
- cut out a My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Rectangle from aceteate from the We R Memory Keepers Clearly Posh 6x6 pad
- mount all the layers onto a Gmund Beer Paper cardbase
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...