this is my second card. If you would like to also see the first, click here.
- stamp the large brush stroke from The Alley Way Stamps True Colors on watercolor paper with Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, Pine Needles, Festive Berries) and lots of water from your Mini Mister
- create more interest and texture with the help of the two little squares from The Alley Way Stamps Bot Time and stamp them randomly with Versafine Vintage Sepia
- stamp the cute little robot from the same set three times, cut it out and layer the pieces on top of each other to create your own faux chipboard piece
- color the robot with Derwent Graphitint and a waterbrush and add Glossy Accents to the red bulb and to the glass shield
- before adhering the robot to the card, color the edges with a black PITT Artist Pen
- create a custom-made sentiment using three different stamp sets ("You" from The Alley Way Stamps Jibber Jabber, "are" from The Alley Way Stamps Lighter than Air and the "Robotastic" from The Alley Way Stamps Bot Time) and stamp it with Versafine Onyx Black directly to the watercolor piece
- use Distress Cardstock (Walnut Stain) as a mat and dry-emboss it with the Xcut Quilting embossing folder and the Sizzix Texture Boutique
I am going to link this card up to the following challenges:
BE Inspired Challenge #56
AAA Cards Challenge #18 - Watercolors
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Anything Goes
Don't miss today's first card. Click here.
Thanks for stopping by.