Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn

Good Morning,

today, I would like to show you two cards. This first one is an autumn-themed card and the second one has a cute little robot as a focal point. If you are also interested in seeing that one, please click here.



Here is a close-up of the metallic sentiment:


 I would like to take part in the following challenges:

Winnie & Walter Playdate No. 3


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Catered Crop - New Again Recipe Swap


Don't forget to check out my cute little robot card here.

Have a nice day.

Yours,
Tanja

1 comment:

  1. Love these layered hearts. Great colors! Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails