today, I would like to show you two cards. This first one is an autumn-themed card and the second one has a cute little robot as a focal point. If you are also interested in seeing that one, please click here.
- create a heart-bokeh on watercolor paper with Distress Inks (Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves) and a DIY heart stencil
- use a circle punch to create the final shape of the panel and add Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves) around the edges
- cut out "autumn" from Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Seasons Digital Elements two times from sturdy white cardstock and layer one on top of the other and cover with glitter gold embossing powder
- use twine and three DIY wood veneer hearts covered with Glossy Accents as final embellishments
- use Distress Cardstock (Dusty Concord) as a base for the panel and dry-emboss with the Plaid embossing folder and the Sizzix Texture Boutique
Here is a close-up of the metallic sentiment:
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Winnie & Walter Playdate No. 3
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - New Again Recipe Swap
Don't forget to check out my cute little robot card here.
Have a nice day.