Sunday, December 27, 2015

Love Ornament

Hi there,

I would like to share a step-by-step tutorial for this felt Christmas ornament using one of my favorite ARTplorations stencils:


Please, join our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.


I would like to share my ornament at the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge #305 - Anything goes

Challenge up your Life #31 - In Stitches


Craft Rocket Challenge #5 - Anything goes

Use your Stuff Challenge #204 - Metallics



Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,



7 comments:

  1. What a fun project Tanja :-) TFS each step too. Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty project TFS craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Tanja, du hast unser Thema Nähte/Stitches ja genial umgesetzt. Dein Herz gefällt mir total!
    Danke fürs mitmachen bei Challenge up your life! LG
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at CUYL!
    I love your stitched ornament.
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails