it's time for a Photo Inspiration Challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps and More Blog. My creation was inspired by the vintage-looking font and the color combo:
- stamp Whipper Snapper Designs Ringo & Starr onto a stitched panel of Neenah Desert Storm Kraft cardstock with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- create a background with the help of the Lili of the Valley Grunge Christmas Postmarks and Versafine (Olympia Green, Crimson Red)
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with red and green ink as well, cut it out, cover it with Versamark and heat-emboss it with clear embossing powder for a shiny sticker look
- color the animals with a basecoat of Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers and add shadows with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
- add details with a white and golden gel pen
- stamp the Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Christmas Background with Versafine (Vtage Sepia) directly onto a kraft cardbase and adhere the panel with double-sided foam tape
I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.