I would like to show you a new clean and simple project over on the A Day for Dasisies Blog:
- color the A Day for Daisies Birdie Bloom image and the background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- add random dots with a Distress Marker (Hickory Smoke)
- mat the stitched panel onto a piece of grey cardstock before adhering it to the cardbase
- stamp the sentiment from the Altenew Sentiments & Quotes set with Versafine (Smokey Gray) onto a strip of that same grey cardstock and adhere it to the main panel using foam tape
- add three Pretty Pink Posh sequins (6mm and 4mm Sparkling Clear) as final embellishments
Have a day for daisies.