connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 19th transatlantic get-together!
Our requirement for this meet-up was:
- stamp one of the adorable Mama Elephant Page Huggers onto a piece of white cardstock with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add Glossy Accents to the glasses and set the bear aside to dry
- cut out a bookmark from white cardstock using one of the Avery Elle Bookmark dies and spritz it with Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Mist - this should also dry thoroughly
- cover the bookmark with Heidi Swapp Minc Foil (Teal Silver Ombre) and run it through the Mini Minc with a heat setting of 3
- ink up the white space of the bookmark with Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire) and dye a piece of seam binding with that same blue ink
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears stamp set with Versamark onto a strip of vellum and heat-emboss it with WOW! Silver Bells embossing powder
- wrap the vellum strip around the bookmark and use a piece of washi tape to secure it in the back
- cut out another bookmark from kraft cardstock and use it to cover the backside
- adhere the little bear using foam tape
- thread the seam binding through the hole of the tag
Now make sure to hop over to see Cornelia's Creation.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...