Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Pixie

Hi there,

I would like to show you this classic yet modern Christmas Card over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:

  • color the A Day for Daisies Christmas Pixy Two image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
  • add some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the ornament and some white Liquid Applique to the ends of her scarf and the pompons on her shoes
  • in the background I did some - as I call it - collage stamping using the STAMPlorations Joyful set, the WPlus9 Little Bits set and Versafine (Onyx Black)
  • add a strip of yellow foiled cardstock and a thin strip of black cardstock to the right side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase

Have a day for daisies.

Yours,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails