I created four Christmas Tags using Gerda Steiner Designs Stamps for the Karten-Kunst Blog that I will show you on Mondays. Here is the second one:
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper
- stamp the reindeer and some hoof tracks from the Gerda Steiner Designs Snow Angel set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with Judi Kins Egyptian Gold embossing powder
- color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a waterbrush
- thread teal and natural twine through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.