Monday, January 9, 2017

Celebrate Monsters

Hi there,

I would like to share this masculine Celebration Card over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:

  • stamp two monsters, a cupcake and a present from the Gerda Steiner Designs Monster Fun set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) - I used masking to create this little scene
  • color the images and the background with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
  • add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the dots on the large present and the cream on the cupcake and googly eyes to the eyes of the monsters
  • cut out the CUTplorations Celebrate die from green glitter fun foam
  • draw in random dots with a silver gel pen as finishing touch
  • stamp the My Favorite Things Diagonal Stripes Background with Avery Elle Pigment Ink (Mint to be) onto a piece of sturdy white cardstock
  • add a strip of grey cardstock and of this DIY patterned paper to the bottom of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails