it is time for another Stencil Sunday and the start of the February Mixed Media Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog.
If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out an ATC from sturdy white cardstock using the CUTplorations ATC/Tag Builder die
- use an old gift card to apply two colors of Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint (Dolly Mix, Concrete)
- add a frame around the painted rectangle with a black PITT Artist Pen
- apply Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint (Amethyst) through the ARTplorations Daisy Dance stencil
- stamp the daisies from the STAMPlorations Bloom Sketches set with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink (Black Licorice)
- add more texture by stamping the alphabet from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set with Memento Luxe (Tuxedo Black)
- stamp the dot pattern from the same set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Birght White Super Fine embossing powder
- use a sticker to add the sentiment
I hope you got inspired.