Monday, February 6, 2017

Tags of Affection Part 3: You are Wonderful

Hi there,

this is the third tag in my Tags of Affection Series for the Karten-Kunst Blog:

  • use one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tags STAX dies to cut a tag from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
  • cut out the little heart-shaped hole with the help of one of the hearts from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 5
  • stamp the little duck from the Penny Black Buddy and Duck set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
  • color the images with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
  • add highlights with a white gel pen
  • stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
  • add random dots with different colors of Delta Markers
  • thread orange and natural twine through the hole of the tag

Click on the Links below to take a closer look at the other Tags of my little series:



Hope to see you again next Monday.

Yours,



2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails