Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paint Splatters


Hi there,

when I saw the Sketch #126 on the Freshly Made Sketches Blog, my first thought was paint splatters. Here is my creation.




Supplies:
BoBunny Stamps - Sentiments Stamp
kraft cardstock
white cardstock
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper Pad
Distress Stains (Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar)
Distress Ink (Dusty Concord)

And since the Distress Stains Paint Splatters created a beautiful watercolor-effect, I would also like to upload this card to the Virginia's View Challenge #1 - Watercoloring.



I hope you like this fun and easy to make card.

Until next time.

Yours,
Tanja


3 comments:

  1. Hello Tanja! You did a SUPERB job on playing with the two challenges! I love the colors that you chose! And the blending of the water-coloring is so easy on the eyes! So glad that you join the first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you create those splatters? This is amazing. I thought it was DSP. Great job and great color choices! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those paint splatters...looks awesome! Beautiful colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails