Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Important Crew Member

Good Morning,

today I would like to show you the card that I created for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Designer Drafts.



 
 

It is a fun card for a kid's birthday.

Here is my list of supplies:
Paper Smooches - Space Cadet
Pebbles - Special Delivery Boy 6x6 paper pad
diecut
white cardstock
Sternenstaub Embossing Powder - Eisblau Glitzer
Sternenstaub Embossing Powder - √Ągyptisch Gold
Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans)

See you soon.
Yours,
Tanja 


2 comments:

  1. Tanja, this is darling! LOVE the film strips and the embossed gold stars are so FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH! I just love that gold embossing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I love your design for this sketch--- what a clever card and use of those papers and images!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun this week for our easy challenge (Anything Goes)!!!!!! <3

    ps... super sorry about the linky problem last week! I had no idea that it was closed early! If that happens again, please just link up in the comment section! Again-- I'm so sorry <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails