Sunday, January 3, 2016

Gift Wrap Tissue

Hi there,

I created this gift wrap tissue for this week's Stencil Sunday and the start of the January Mixed Media Challenge on the STAMPlorations Blog:


I would like to share this project at the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says Party!

Don't forget to join our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,


3 comments:

  1. Wow - so fun. Lovely colors Tanja! Happy New Year. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this!!! I just love this funky design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails