we are having a Special Release Blog Hop over on the STAMPlorations Blog and this is my creation using the adorable new STAMPlorations Kathryn and Christmas stamp set:
- stamp the chain of lights from the new STAMPlorations Kathryn and Christmas set with Versafine (Onyx Black) onto a stitched panel of watercolor cardstock and mask two of the little light bulbs
- stamp Kathryn from the same set over the masked area
- stamp some stars and the present from the same set with the same black ink
- stamp the sentiment from the STAMPlorations Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower set with Versafine (Onyx Black) as well
- color the images with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and Distress Markers
- add a strip of golden glitter cardstock and a thin strip of black cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
613 Avenue Create Challenge #190 - Anything goes
A Bit more Time to Craft Challenge #30 - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Glitter and Sparkle
1 commenter will be randomly drawn to win the Kathryn Loves Christmas stamp set. Commenting closes October 21, Friday, 11:55 p.m. Pacific.
Thanks for stopping by.