I would like to show you this pastel Watercolor Christmas Card over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the A Day for Daisies Kitty Gift image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- use the darker shades of the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens to create a watercolor background on a stitched panel of watercolor paper
- run this panel through your Big Shot and emboss a subtle texture with the help of the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil (Holiday Knit)
- accentuate the raised areas with Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends onto a strip of black cardstock with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add some iridescent sequins as final embellishments
Have a day for daisies.