here is another creation for the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the super adorable A Day for Daisies Sleeping Angel with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to her wings and the cloud
- cut out the Lori Whitlock Stacking Cardbase Stars from sturdy white cardstock using the Brother ScanNCut and layer them on top of each other with silver glitter cardstock underneath
- ink up the edges with Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire)
- stamp the sentiment with the help of the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages, the Avery Elle Lovely Letters, Versamark and WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Have a day for daisies.