connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 21st transatlantic get-together!
Our requirement for this meet-up was:
- cover a wood panel with white gesso
- use Prima Marketing Soft Matte Gel to glue newsprint tissue paper onto selected areas
- cover random spots with DecoArt Media Crackle Paste and let it dry thoroughly
- tint the crackles with DecoArt Media Antiquing Cream (Patina Green)
- add more color to the background with the help of Prima Marketing Metallique Acrylic Paint (Light Patina, Deep Waters)
- stamp images from the Tim Holtz Nautical Blueprint set with Archival Ink (Watering Can) and heat-emboss them with clear embossing powder
- add splatters with watered-down Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint (Titanium White)
- dye a piece of seam-binding with left-over blue paint and adhere it to the back of the panel with hot glue
Now make sure to hop over to see Cornelia's Creation.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...