I have a brand new project over on the A Day for Daisies Blog for you:
- color the adorable A Day for Daisies Bringing you Love image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper and create a background with the help of the Carta Bella Petite Dot stamp, Versamark and Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing enamel
- add some color with watercolors (Prima Marketing, Winsor & Newton)
- cut out the Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die from purple glitter cardstock
- dye a piece of seam binding and thread it through the hole of the tag
Have a day for daisies.