I would like to show you this adorable project over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the adorable A Day for Daisies Miss Polly Clown with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- ink up the edges and part of the background with Distress Ink (Dusty Concord)
- stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Many Mini Messages set with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- mount the panel onto a piece of matching Distress Cardstock before adhering it to a cardbase
- add highlights with a white gel pen and Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy to the nose for extra sparkle and dimension
Have a day for daisies.