it's time for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I have two projects that I would like to show you. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
My first project is an Artist Trading Card:
- in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
- choose two of them and stamp the STAMPlorations Framed Coffee for Two with Archival Ink (Black Soot)
- cut out the image
- stamp some circles from the STAMPlorations Art Marks set with Memento Luxe (Teal Zeal) and some stars with Archival Ink (Black Soot) onto some Tissue Paper
- glue the tissue paper onto the image and cover the whole image with matte gel medium
- color the image with PITT Artist Pens and use your fingers to blend the colors
- use the second ATC as a background
- apply Memento Luxe (Teal Zeal) through the ARTplorations Swirly Blooms stencil and ink up the edges of the background with that same ink
- wrap some natural twine around the background and adhere the focal panel on top with double-sided foam tape
My second creation is a Greeting Card:
- cut out a Tattered Lace Torn Edge Rectangle from watercolor paper
- stamp the beautiful STAMPlorations A Cup of Roses off the left side with Versafine (Onyx Black) - I used my MISTI to stamp the image several times in order to get a crisp impression on the textured watercolor paper
- color the image and the background with Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add grey splatters with watered-down grey watercolor pencil
- mount the panel onto a grey cardbase
- cut the CUTplorations Hugs word die from that same grey cardstock twice and glue the two layers on top of each other
- add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to sentiment
I hope you got inspired.
Enjoy the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.