this is my first post for today, if you are also interested in a shiny red Christmas card, click here.
I would like to show you the project that I created with the From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month:
- create a shaker bauble by cutting out a hanger (colored with Distress Stain Brushed Pewter), a patterned paper frame, a front window from acetate and 25! slightly smaller frames from sturdy white cardstock and glue everything together - I needed a lot of space inside because I found those super cute glittery styrofoam beads which I wanted to use as tiny snowballs
- color From the Heart Stamps Angel Joy with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it on the bauble background
- use white cardstock for the background panel, color white embossing paste with Distress Re-Inkers (Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac), add silver glitter and apply it through the My Favorite Things Concentric Circles Stencil - thanks for the inspiration Julia
- color the sentiment strip with the same Distress Ink colors and spritz it with pearlized water
- stamp the sentiment "Weihnachtszauber" (Magic of Christmas) from Inkystamp Weihnachtszauber with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- use white cardstock as a base and cover the left and right edge with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! Silver Bells embossing powder
- add twine to hang the bauble from the top of the card
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
From the Heart Stamps - Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge
Stempelküche-Challenge #7: Strukturpaste
The Friday Mashup Challenge #186
I didn't use the sketch but I used a "surprise element, something you wouldn't expect to see on a card/or an unexpected embellishment" with my styrofoam beads.
Just add Ink Challenge #240 - Just add Texture
Have a sparkly week.