this is my first card for the Colour me ...! Challenge.
Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, grey, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are using Perfect Plum ... have fun!
- stamp dots from Technique Tuesday Lots of Dots with Avery Elle Silver Fox on a white cardstock panel - I used the Fiskars Compact Stamp Press to get good alignment
- cut out a star from sturdy white cardstock, stamp PSX K-3237 with Versamark and heat-emboss with platinum embossing powder
- color the star using a sponge dauber and Memento Luxe (Sweet Plum) - cover the edges with Distress Ink (Dusty Concord)
- stamp the sentiment from Hero Arts Happy Winter Occasions with Versamark on a strip of vellum and heat-emboss with the same embossing powder
- wrap the sentiment around the card panel and adhere it to a white card base - color the top and bottom edge with Memento Luxe (Sweet Plum) to match the star
Here is a close-up of the star:
How about some inspiration from the rest of the Design Team?
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
The Mixed Media Card Challenge #7: New
Virginia's View Challenge #11 - Clean Slate
Stempelküche-Challenge #10: Alles geht
Have a colorful day.