join me on the A Day for Daisies Blog to learn more about this magical creation:
- color the A Day for Daisies A Child's Prayer image with ZIG Clean Color Real Bursh Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- add splatters with Finetec Mica Watercolors (Dragon Silver)
- cover the dress with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter for extra sparkle and shine
- create an ombre background on a stitched panel of watercolor paper using Distress Inks (Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac)
- cut the My Favorite Things Stars in the Sky Vertical twice from this background panel and mat it onto a piece of golden glitter cardstock before adhering all the layers to the cardbase
- cut the CUTplorations Magical word die from a piece of golden glitter cardstock and a piece of blue foam rubber; glue both pieces together and adhere the sentiment right above the focal image
Have a day for daisies.