I would like to show you a new creation for the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the super sweet A Day for Daisies Blossom Cupcake with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- cut a stitched panel from watercolor cardstock and mask off a circle
- add color to the circle with Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac)
- create a wreath around that circle using small images from the Lawn Fawn Penelope's Blossoms set and Memento Luxe (Rose Bud), Versacraft (Cerulean Blue) and VersaMagic (Pretty Petunia, Aloe Vera)
- stamp the sentiment from the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush set with Archival Ink (Watering Can) - I used my MISTI to get a crisp impression on the textured surface of the watercolor paper
- add a strip of pink glitter cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
Have a day for daisies.