it's Stencil Sunday Time over on the STAMPlorations Blog and I created this tag for you. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out a CUTplorations Luggage Tag from watercolor paper and cover it with gesso
- apply Prima Marketing Modeling Paste through the ARTplorations Rows of Hearts stencil
- add color using Dylusions Sprays (Bubblegum Pink, Funky Fuchsia)
- add splatters with watered-down white gouache
- stamp the script from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements set with Archival Ink (Black Soot) onto some of the raised areas
- ink up the edges of the tag with Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- dye some cheesecloth and a piece of seam binding with the same Dylusions Sprays used on the tag
- cut out one of the Tattered Lace Tuck in Hearts and color them with Distress Ink (Wilted Violet, Black Soot) - mist the hearts with water to create some texture
- cut out the CUTplorations Hugs from silver glitter cardstock
- use the Tiny Attacher to secure the cheesecloth and the hearts and liquid glue to adhere the sentiment
- thread the piece of seam binding through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired and don't forget to join us for our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.